We are really thrilled to let you know that we will at last be opening Aurora Spa Chiswick again on 1 August.
It’s been a very long wait and we know how difficult this period has been for so many of our lovely clients, but we are incredibly grateful for your continued support throughout this time and very excited to be able to welcome you back to the salon!
It goes without saying that the safety of our staff and clients is critical to our business and the team has been working hard to make sure that all the necessary safety measures are in place before we open the doors again. As a result, we have changed some of our procedures around booking and attending appointments to make your visit as safe as possible.
Here are some of the changes to bear in mind when you next visit:
Booking an appointment
- All appointments should be booked in advance via the ‘book now’ button on our website, Instagram and Facebook pages. You can also book by calling the salon on 020 8994 4900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that walk-in appointments will not be possible for the time being.
- All bookings should be paid for at the time of booking where possible, or by using contactless payment at the salon.
- Once you have booked an appointment you will be sent a confirmation in the usual way. However, we are moving our consultation forms online to minimise risk and limit time spent in the salon. Any necessary forms will be sent to you in advance of your appointment and these should be completed and returned to us before treatment.
- We politely request that you do not make an appointment if you have experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days or have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days.
Please arrive for your appointment on time so that we can limit the number of clients in the salon. We will try our best to accommodate late arrivals but will need to finish on time to thoroughly sanitise the workspace before the next client. We will be keeping the salon entrance locked for the time being to enable us to manage client flow.
- Please come alone – to ensure social distancing, we will be restricting visitors unless they are making or attending an appointment or purchasing products.
- Please wear a mask – we ask that visitors to the salon bring their own mask, but we will provide you with one if required.
- Staff and salon PPE – our staff will be wearing the required PPE as a safety precaution and perspex screens will be in place in reception and at the nail bar.
- Hand sanitiser – clients will be asked to use the hand sanitisers at the salon on arrival.
- Please limit personal belongings like jewellery, bags and clothing as much as possible.
- When buying products, we would be grateful if, for hygiene reasons, you do not touch the items – staff will be on hand and happy to help.
- Enhanced cleaning – we have completed a full and thorough risk assessment and have put in place the necessary measures to keep the salon as clean and hygienic as possible.
We understand that there are a lot of new rules and procedures to think about but we remain committed to maintaining a safe and hygienic environment for our clients and staff and are, as always, extremely grateful for your co-operation and patience.
We are really looking forward to seeing you again from 1 August and until then are sending you our warmest wishes!
The team at Aurora Spa Chiswick